Super rich and ultra decadent chocolate cupcakes. A delicious treat!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 18 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1/8 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Granulated Erythritol Sweetner
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 ounces Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 cup Cold Water
- 6 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease muffin tin.
In a medium size bowl, mix together the dry ingredients coconut flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, granulated erythritol sweetener, baking powder, and sea salt.
In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil and chocolate over a low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat, then whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Then add the cold water, whisking until the batter is smooth.
Pour batter into the greased muffin tin and bake for 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
In a small bowl add the coconut oil, powdered erythritol sweetener, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut cream, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
Unsalted butter may be used in place of coconut oil.